Center for Food Action in Ringwood
Provider: Center for Food Action
145 Carletondale Rd, Ringwood, NJ, 07456 Map
- Provides emergency food, advocacy, rent, security deposits and limited utility assistance for persons in need.
- Participates in NJ Shares.
- Program provides various volunteer activities.
- Special holiday food assistance at Thanksgiving.
- Accepts donations of food and small quantities of clothing.
Individuals and families in financial crisis may refer themselves. Must have proof of income and identification for each individual or member of the family, and be able to prove financial need.
Call. Those seeking help need to fill out a registration form. Applicants may refer themselves or be referred by a social service agency, clergy member or private agency.
- financial statements
Tues and Thurs 10:00am - 1:00pm
Upper Passaic Valley
Telephones: types, Numbers, and hours
- Main Phone : (201) 529-2029
- Fax : (201) 934-0191 - Fax number for service