Center for Food Action - Ringwood
Provider: Center for Food Action
145 Carletondale Rd, Ringwood, NJ, 07456 Map
- Provides emergency food, advocacy, security deposits (Section 8 only), and utility assistance for persons in need.
- Program provides various volunteer activities.
- Accepts donations of food and small quantities of clothing.
- No referral required
Utility Assistance type:
- Independent Programs
Individuals and families in financial crisis may refer themselves. Must have proof of income and identification for each individual or member of the family, and be able to prove financial need.
Call for information. Those seeking help need to fill out a registration form. Applicants may refer themselves or be referred by a social service agency, clergy member or private agency.
- financial statements
Tue & Thur 10:00am - 1:00pm
Upper Passaic Valley (Bloomingdale, Clifton, Haledon, Haskell, Hawthorne, Hewitt, Little Falls, Newfoundland, North Haledon, Packanack Lake, Passaic Park, Pompton Lakes, Prospect Park, Ringwood, Totowa, Upper Greenwood Lake, Wanaque, Wayne, West Milford, and Woodland Park)
Telephones: types, Numbers, and hours
- Main Phone : (201) 529-2029
- Fax : (201) 962-9001 - Fax number for service